Thursday, May 22, 2008

Windy Park Day!

Okay, so I know everyone is just dying to see pictures of our day with Thomas (I kid) but I'm waiting on film to be developed.
In the meantime, here are some pics I shot today at the park.

If the wind hadn't been howling, you would have heard crickets because NOBODY was at the playground today and that's a rarity for this place.

I blame this monster in the center of the playground, coupled with Sacramento's unpopular history of tree's falling down on windy days. 


We still managed to have a little fun, but this was probably the first time Julian has asked me to take him home from the park. Normally there's some major negotiations with the promise of something sweet waiting for him at the house.


Oh, and on a slightly creepy note, I found this ebay model yesterday:

like whoa.

10 comments:

cristy said...

I don't know why you think you look creepy. It's a cute picture of you. How much is the top?

Unknown said...

who are you selling the top for?

Mary said...

Are you guys serious right now? I was wondering if someone photoshopped my head on that body, but apparently I have a twin out there somewhere.

Unknown said...

After a bit of CSI, I realize it isn't your body...no drop of chocolate on the wrist. But it most certainly is your head.
Weird...so who took the original picture of you? We've got to get to the bottom of this.

Unknown said...

Did you search "Doppelgänger"?


According to wikipedia: "the fictional ghostly double of a living person, a SINISTER form of bilocation."

Mary said...

No, it's not my head either. I think you got it right: she's my doppelganger.

Her other pictures don't really look that much like me.

Unknown said...

I did not leave 3 comments on this posting. Carrie left the one about the Doppelgänger, under my log in.
Wait...now I officially have left 3 comments. Shoot.

Unknown said...

I think Sarah would love to borrow that headband....let me know when it's available....lol

Unknown said...

okay....i'm signed in as bill....don't get spooked!

Carrie said...

What the devil? BNO is still around?