Monday, May 12, 2008

Dreading a Day Out...


This weekend "A Day out with Thomas" is coming to Woodland. Nope, not even Old Sac, Woodland! The cost is $18 per person and for that you are guaranteed a 30 minute train ride and a picture with the freaky Sir Topham Hatt. Yikes. 
It's times like this that I wish Julian didn't know what a train was. I don't think he'll want to share Tommy with so many other kids that are train fanatics and I don't expect him to go within 10 feet of Sir Topham. So here's to spending $54 (I won't even mention gas costs) for our upcoming Day Out with Tommy. 


I wouldn't let Julian miss it for the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes, I wouldn't get within 100 of the Sir! He looks really freaky.
But Julian have the time of his life!

Carrie said...

Seriously. Sir Topham Hat (lame name) is a spook. Pretty sure I've seen him on "To Catch a Predator." Steer clear of that creeper.