Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boxer Briefs!

Julian has been doing such a good job with this potty training thing. A few months ago I was really pushing it at home and while he did well, I had to remind him quite a bit and there was more than one accident on our computer chair (and I'm not talking numero uno).

Just the past week or two he has made a major turnaround. I don't know why I stopped forcing the issue, but he's taken complete control of the situation. He yells, "Mama, I go peepee" as he runs to the bathroom and takes care of business. He's even been doing it for number 2's. He'll come out of the bathroom and say, "I go peepee and poopoo, EWWW STINKY!"

We bought him some Thomas undies awhile ago and he didn't want anything to do with them. Well, that's not entirely true, he liked looking at them! Maybe it freaked him out to have his favorite character being pooped on.
Now he's been wearing his big boy undies, I admit they're a little metro, something Peter would probably wear.


My favorite is when we're in the middle of a store and he announces he needs to go poopoo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with you & Emily putting pictures of your boys junk on the internet?

p.s. I'm still mad about the comment you left on carries blog.

kirk and carrie said...

It's true, when Julian was here on Tuesday he used the potty. What a good little boy!

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm over it...he looks so cute! But Peter is a briefs kind of guy, I think.

Unknown said...

colton's worn boxer briefs since he was about jule's age, too...metro must run in the fam.