Thursday, May 15, 2008

U.S. Open

The tickets have arrived! I thought they were going to be lost in the mail from our move, but the package made it safe and sound.









For those of you who don't know, we will be attending The U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (San Diego) in the beginning of June.

We are SO excited, as this will be a great opportunity to see the greatest golfer of all time play. He's out due to an injury right now, but there's no way he'd miss this!

I think I'm most excited about Julian seeing some of the 'greats' at a young age. I'm really hoping for an Arnold Palmer or Jack Nicklaus sighting, but Molly, I'll keep my eye open for Adam Scott!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! I think I might be stuck on the beach instead of up on the green, though. It's beautiful there. Btw...how do you get your pic to appear beside your comments??

Whit and Steve said...

FUN!!! I"m jealous!! That should be awesome.. Thanks for the comment, I'm nervous to see what i look like pregnant, i'm already getting swollen it's so HOT!! It's gonna be a FUN summer!!

Dance's said...

Mary, thanks for saying hello! You are so beautiful & and so is your little family. I am so jealous you are going to the U.S. Open! Say hi to the famous Tiger for us & Molly, I too am a big fan of "AS" Adam Scott...who isn’t?:)