Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reflections

Since Mother's Day is upon us, I found it a fitting time to reflect on the last year and remember how lucky I am to be a mom to the best little boy in the world. Here are some of my favorite photo's from last year. Since our digital camera is still broken, perhaps getting bloggy will motivate me to finally get it fixed. Only time will tell...




The past year was the first time Julian actually attempted to golf. Even though we've been taking him since he was a baby, 2 seemed to be the age where a swing and contact was possible. And oh, how possible it is for him. He can hit the ball like nobody's business. 




This was also the first real year where milk wasn't Julian's exclusive source of nutrition! This kid loves to eat out, how can my rice-a-roni compete with gourmet pizza and fettucine? 






In a nutshell: bath time, random cuteness, momma's boy, 3rd world squat, and his favorite birthday present from Grandma & Grandpa.

And perhaps his most famous photo of the year:




Some people have a retirement plan. We have a Julian plan.

3 comments:

kirk and carrie said...

Julian is so stinkin' cute. I'm surprised I didn't see one Thomas the Train in any picture. Maybe there was one and I blocked it out, I don't know.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Unknown said...

What the heck? Why didn't anyone tell me you started a blog? Julian looks so old in some of those pictures! They are all really cute! But I have to say, I have the best little boy in the whole world. Okay, I have the best "baby boy" in the whole world. Although Peter gives him a run for his money.

Unknown said...

I love the skater pic. Didn't I hear that one was published somewhere?? You've got to frame it! ps....i'm going to put a link to your page on mine....I haven't given out my blog address to anyone, but let me know if you don't want it up there.