Friday, December 26, 2008

My last Christmas as an only child -by Julian Urtz

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was filled with Hotwheels, Thomas the train, Lego's, and board games. This was an all-boy Christmas! 

The little sleepy head had to be reminded that Santa came.

This is his first glance at the tree with wrapped presents underneath. He's plotting his first move.

A little help from dad.

He loves cats...

Oh yes, he does!

Don't forget your stocking!

After all the unwrapping and playing, we went to eat at the only diner open in midtown on holidays. It has become a tradition for us to go there. While they serve basic diner food, the staff is not unlike that at the restaurant in A Christmas Story, "Fah rah rah rah rah, rah rah rah rah."


After all the food and fun, it was time to clean up for grandma's house!

I think he had a good Christmas. Don't mind our sad, dying tree!

Thanks grandma and grandpa for the lego's and hotwheels!
And thanks grandma and grandpa for the new digital camera, without it, this post wouldn't have been possible!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to be able to post some pictures huh? You got some good ones! I think you're right, next year's Christmas is going to be completely different...in a good way! It'll probably look a lot like ours!

kirk and carrie said...

Julian looks soo happy in all the pictures. In the first picture I think he looks just like Ped. I think my favorite picture is the one of him with the cat. Is it just me or does that fake cat look frightened that it's being held by a 3 year old?

I'm glad your last boy Christmas was a lot of fun and even happier the girls decided to wait.

cristy said...

It looks like you guys had fun.

Why didn't I know Jules liked cats? I thought he was all about dogs. He probably likes anything that is furry with a tail!

Those pictures are really sweet. He looks so darn cute. I love his little smile.

Hetrick family said...

Merry Christmas Julian!! He sure looks like he made the most of it. The pictures next year will be quite different with an adorable girl on either side of him :)