Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sharp Shooter!


I took Julian to Wal-mart the other day and we stopped by the little arcade as a bargain that he would behave and 'stay with me' for the rest of the shopping trip. He refuses to sit in the cart anymore, which may be a blessing when I have to figure out how to squeeze two baby seats in the cart in a matter of months.
His favorite game is a hunting game, which on this day I only inserted .50 cents into and we were trying to kill all sorts of wild game for at least 10 minutes. I swear the game was playing tricks on me. Usually it lasts about a minute, per .50 cents. I guess I got my money's worth.

3 comments:

Hetrick family said...

I think you are on to something with the sharp shooter thing. I think, with those games, the more accurate of a shot you are, the longer you get to play! He'd fit right in out east here, where hunting season is in full swing and all the husbands have escaped to the woods!
He sure is one handsome little boy! I am sure you hear it all the time. Can't wait to see what his little sisters look like.
On that note,I broke into a sweat just THINKING of going to Walmart with two baby seats! Hopefully you live close enough to your mom, that she can be your tag along!

cristy said...

He must be a darn good shot!

Unknown said...

that boy looks like trouble!