Thursday, June 26, 2008

You were with me all the while...

Since my vacation photo's are currently on a laptop which is on a honeymoon in Hawaii, I'll share some news with those of you who don't already know: I'm pregnant!

I forget whose idea it was, but below are the reactions everyone had when they found out, it was pretty funny to watch it go down:





I'm not sure how far along I am yet, but hopefully I'll get a better idea next week. So far all I've been is sick, sick, sick. Everything makes me want to puke: the smell of food, the sight of food, pictures of Amy Winehouse, brushing my teeth, you name it. I can't wait for that 2nd trimester to hit.
We did have a great vacation, although at the time I didn't understand why I didn't feel great! We got tons of pictures which I will post as soon as said honeymoon is over :)

5 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

congrats again mary... i love everyone's expressions!! especially peter's i'm sure those are tears of joy!! good luck getting over your sickness. hopefully it will pass soon!!

Hetrick family said...

Awww...how very exciting!! Congratulations!!! Hope you feel better soon :)

Unknown said...

I look like a Colton at halloween...you know what I'm talking about.
Poor Peter, he won't be the baby much longer:(

The Fiscus Family said...

Congratulations Mary, what great news!!! Hope you get to the "honeymoon" of your pregnancy soon! Thanks for posting those reactions, we thoroughly enjoyed them!

cristy said...

can't wait. can't wait. can't wait.